To improve the customer experience, all listings sellers create after July 15, 2015 with a title length more than 200 characters will be suppressed from search and browse. Existing listings with a title length more than 200 characters will not be suppressed, but the titles may be shortened by Amazon to meet this criteria.
When creating new listings, make sure to keep the title, which is the Product Name, for each product less than 200 characters. Customers will not be able to find your listings created after July 15 until you have shortened their title to less than 200 characters.
To fix and unsuppress your listings created after July 15, 2015 that have titles with more than 200 characters:
1. Log into Seller Central and click on Manage Inventory under Inventory
2. Click on Suppressed ASINs, then filter according to title
3. Shorten the ASIN title to less than 200 characters and save changes
1. Log into Seller Central and click on Inventory Reports under Manage Inventory
2. Download the Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report, and filter the listings according to Product Name
3. Re-submit the ASINs with a product name length of less than 200 characters through an inventory template